insport Series: Education
insport Series: Education is a collection of discrete lesson plans in several activity areas produced by Disability Sport Wales in partnership with the Urdd, Badminton Wales, Welsh Athletics, Welsh Gymnastics and Cardiff Metropolitan University.
The lesson plans are intended to provide examples of how to plan a Physical Activity lesson that:
- support learners and their journey towards realising the 'four purposes'
- have considered and translated the descriptions of learning into learning intentions and success criteria
- are inclusive and child-centred
- consider STEP as an approach to differentiate activities
- provide guidance on how to adapt learning and teaching activities in response to a range of impairments
To access these lesson plans, register at: https://www.insportseries.co.uk/events/education